Friday 21st – Sunday 23rd August
RESTORING THE RAW, REAL, RECKLESS & RELENTLESS WARRIOR HEART OF GOD IN MEN!
- To create a safe place for blokes to come aside for weekend to share & learn what it takes to be a “Wild Man of God. Based on JOHN ELDRIDGE’S 10 SESSION “WILD AT HEART” BOOT CAMP SERIES
- To resurrect, equip, strengthen & stir-up the MIGHTY MAN. To become a warrior, first become a son of God.
- 20 – 30 Wild Blokes with Hungry Hearts!
- SESSIONS 1 – 5 FROM JOHN ELDRIDGE’S “WILD AT HEART” BOOT CAMP VIDEO SERIES.
- “Carry the Cross” Pine Hill Adventure (3-4 hours)
- “Barefoot Blokes” worship
- Campfire Testimonies (3-4 time slots)
- Log splitting, whip cracking, table tennis, other……catching lions???
- Campfires: 2 – 3 people
- Cooks: Friday BBQ 2 -3 people & & Sunday Morning Breakfast 2 – 3 people
- Kitchen & dishes/clean up/ bins: Everybody.
- Chapel: Chairs, tidy, tea coffee corner. 3 – 4 people
- Smoko duty: 2 people
Food Donations -Looking for:
- Fruit & veg (home grown, local, organic)
2 dressed sheep (local or organic)Supplied. Thank you Darren
- Bread rolls or pizza bases (home-made)
- Cake/muffins/desserts (home-made)
Costs: $30pp/night shared room, $10pp/night camping
Donations & Offerings welcome. There will be opportunity to give during Fri & Sat night sessions, or go to https://barefootministries.com.au/contact-donate/
Questions to ponder:
- What is your greatest struggle?
- Have we been emasculated? If so, how much?
- Do we know the Word? & Do we really believe every word of the Word?
- Is our faith in Jesus, or is it in ourselves, or the church, or a Pastor, or money?
- Are we the “rich Men” Jesus talks about? (We even have a house for our cars!)
- Are we on team Jesus? If so, are we in the game, on the bench or just a spectator?